Areas in Chuo City
- Around Nihonbashi and Kyobashi
- Nihonbashi Hongokucho, Nihonbashi Muromachi, Nihonbashi Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Nihonbashi Honcho, Nihonbashi Kabutocho, Kyobashi, Yaesu
- Around Ginza
- Around Tsukiji and Hatchobori
- Tsukiji, Shintomi, Hatchobori, Akashicho, Irifune, Minato, Shinkawa, Hama-rikyu Gardens
- Around Ningyocho
- Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Nihonbashi Bakurocho, Nihonbashi Yokoyamacho, Nihonbashi Hamacho, Nihonbashi Kodemmacho, Nihonbashi Odemmacho, Nihonbashi Kobunacho, Nihonbashi Horidomecho, Nihonbashi Tomizawacho, Nihonbashi Kakigaracho, Nihonbashi Hakozakicho, Nihonbashi Koamicho, Higashi Nihonbashi, Nihonbashi Hisamatsucho, Nihonbashi Nakasu
- Around Tsukishima and Harumi
- Tsukuda, Tsukishima, Harumi, Kachidoki, Toyomicho
Around Nihonbashi and Kyobashi
Nihonbashi is a historic town that used to be the starting point of roads that led to areas all across Japan. You can enjoy shopping or gourmet food at a wide variety of long-established stores, including department stores.
The Kyobashi area is currently a focus for attention. The recent redevelopment has brought many great attractions to this area. Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center, the source of information about the charm of Chuo City, is also located in the Kyobashi area.
- See areas in Chuo City.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword