Areas in Chuo City
- Around Nihonbashi and Kyobashi
- Nihonbashi Hongokucho, Nihonbashi Muromachi, Nihonbashi Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Nihonbashi Honcho, Nihonbashi Kabutocho, Kyobashi, Yaesu
- Around Ginza
- Around Tsukiji and Hatchobori
- Tsukiji, Shintomi, Hatchobori, Akashicho, Irifune, Minato, Shinkawa, Hama-rikyu Gardens
- Around Ningyocho
- Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Nihonbashi Bakurocho, Nihonbashi Yokoyamacho, Nihonbashi Hamacho, Nihonbashi Kodemmacho, Nihonbashi Odemmacho, Nihonbashi Kobunacho, Nihonbashi Horidomecho, Nihonbashi Tomizawacho, Nihonbashi Kakigaracho, Nihonbashi Hakozakicho, Nihonbashi Koamicho, Higashi Nihonbashi, Nihonbashi Hisamatsucho, Nihonbashi Nakasu
- Around Tsukishima and Harumi
- Tsukuda, Tsukishima, Harumi, Kachidoki, Toyomicho
Around Tsukiji and Hatchobori
Tsukiji is a market district that overflows with the energetic shouts of retailers from early in the morning. The area is packed with stores selling not only fresh fish and ocean produce but also vegetables and other delicious ingredients, along with a wide range of restaurants.
There are plenty of other things to see as well, including shrines, temples and beautiful parks. Hatchobori is another area you won’t want to miss out on, with many historical sites and places to enjoy gourmet dining.
- See areas in Chuo City.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword