Areas in Chuo City
- Around Nihonbashi and Kyobashi
- Nihonbashi Hongokucho, Nihonbashi Muromachi, Nihonbashi Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Nihonbashi Honcho, Nihonbashi Kabutocho, Kyobashi, Yaesu
- Around Ginza
- Around Tsukiji and Hatchobori
- Tsukiji, Shintomi, Hatchobori, Akashicho, Irifune, Minato, Shinkawa, Hama-rikyu Gardens
- Around Ningyocho
- Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Nihonbashi Bakurocho, Nihonbashi Yokoyamacho, Nihonbashi Hamacho, Nihonbashi Kodemmacho, Nihonbashi Odemmacho, Nihonbashi Kobunacho, Nihonbashi Horidomecho, Nihonbashi Tomizawacho, Nihonbashi Kakigaracho, Nihonbashi Hakozakicho, Nihonbashi Koamicho, Higashi Nihonbashi, Nihonbashi Hisamatsucho, Nihonbashi Nakasu
- Around Tsukishima and Harumi
- Tsukuda, Tsukishima, Harumi, Kachidoki, Toyomicho
Around Tsukishima and Harumi
A region still steeped in its own rich history, featuring verdant greenery and terraces along the waterways of the Sumida River and Tokyo Bay, as well as a place to experience the warmth and kindness of the local people.
You can also enjoy the famous Tsukishima monjayaki and other delicious dishes, or take it the incredible view from lush Harumi Terminal Park.
- See areas in Chuo City.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword