- December 27, 2017
- The official Facebook page of Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center has started!
We provide various information in English with special topic about Chuo city like workshop event held at our center.
It will be occasionally updated. Check it out!
(Click here to move to Facebook.)
- December 26, 2017
- Media coverage-
“Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center” was mentioned in the MATCHA-JAPAN TRAVEL WEB MAGAZINE.
Please access the following URL for the article.
- December 25, 2017
- -Business hours during the New Year's holidays.-
“Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center” is open every day during the New Year's holidays.
Open: 9:00 am
Close: 9:00 pm
We hold workshops, such as Kimono-dressing, calligraphy and Kite-making. We would like you to stop by at our information center.
We are looking forward for your visit.
- October 27, 2017
- Join us commemorate the 1st year anniversary of our information center opening!
【Geisha dance performance and traditional games】
Get a glimpse into the world of geishas and be mesmerized by the traditional dances and songs to the tune of the shamisen, a Japanese stringed instrument. Enjoy playing interactive games passed on for centuries. A photo session will be held after the performance.
DATE and TIME : November 25th, 2017
①1:15pm-2:00pm Geisha dance performance and traditional games
②2:00pm-3:00pm Photo session
LOCATION : ①KYOBASHI EDOGRAND B1F under the Grand Stair
②Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center(B1F)
- September 01, 2017
- ＜TOKYO 2020 ORIGINAL OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE＞
TOKYO 2020 ORIGINAL OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE are on sale at Tokyo Chuo City Tourism Information Center. Please feel free to ask us for details.
- September 01, 2017
- Tokyo Subway Ticket(24h,48h,72h) is available at Tokyo Chuo City Tourism Information Center. Please feel free to ask us for details.
- August 27, 2017
- We are glad to inform you the term of extension of “Experience of Japanese Kimono Fair” until 2nd of September at Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center.
Await your visit !!
- August 25, 2017
- We have delivered information about evacuation sites of Chuo City in case of natural disaster through “Chuo City Disaster Prevention Map App” (for both smart phone and tablet) in 25th of August (Fri).
Please visit our official HTML of Chuo City.
- July 20, 2017
- Notice of a power outage due to the inspection facilities at KYOBASHI EDOGRAND
Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center will be closed on September 10th, 2017 Due to the inspection of the electric facilities in this building.
We will be open as usual on September 11th, 2017.
Closed : September 10th, 2017
- June 27, 2017
- You can learn how to wear Yukata or Jinbei from our staff.
Our staff will help you, so not to worry even if you are beginner.
This is all free of charge !!
It will be held from July 7th to September 2nd. Time required about 30min.
What about taking a picture of you with wearing Yukata or Jinbei at our center ?
Furthermore if you post photo on SNS there, you will get our original goods !
Why don’t you come and try 30min experience during your shopping or sightseeing.