Take a Detour to METoA Ginza for an Amazing Experience!
METoA Ginza is a Mitsubishi Electric event space located in the Tokyu Plaza Ginza building. There, you can enjoy experiencing Mitsubishi Electric’s latest technologies though various exhibitions, such as images shown on a giant wall display and other unique forms of entertainment. This includes digital content presented utilizing various technologies like augmented/ virtual reality, avatars and more. There is an open-space café on the first floor where you can enjoy delicious, healthy and beautifully presented dishes. Admission is free and free Wi-Fi access is available onsite.
- TOKYU PLAZA GINZA 1〜3F, 5-2-1, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit C2 or C3 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line, or a four-minute walk from the Ginza Exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Line
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- January 1 (There may be additional closed days due to facility maintenance, etc.)
- Credit cards
- AMEX, VISA, Master, DC, JCB, UnionPay
- Special Notes
- For the latest hours open, check the official website.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword