Just 2 minutes away from Ginza Station. A shopping center on Ginza-dori St.
With our concept "casual grace", we have shops, restaurants, and general tax-free shops and keep a wide variety of fashions, various items, and jewelry. There is an information counter of a partner JNTO-certified tourist information center for foreign tourists that provides information in Japanese, Chinese, and English.
- 5-7-10, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A two-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit A2 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- 11:00～20:00（Restaurants：11:00～23:00）※some stores excluded(Starbucks open from 8:00)
- Day Off
- Irregular holidays (year-end and New Year holidays, and an extra day in February and August)
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB ・UnionPay, etc.
- Special Notes
- Accept various forms of payment, including electronic money / QR code.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword