- OEDOKASHISHO GINZA MATSUZAKI SENBEI
OEDOKASHISHO GINZA MATSUZAKI SENBEI
Embodying the motto "giving our all to each one, never cutting corners"
OEDOKASHISHO GINZA MATSUZAKI SENBEI, a senbei (rice cracker) store that opened 1804, offers products with a wide range of flavors for various purposes, such as home snacks and presents, and these include kawara senbei, soka senbei, okaki, and arare.
- Ginza F・S building ,5-6-9, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A two-minit walk from Ginza Station Exit A1 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC・JCB
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword