Tenshodo is a long-established store in Ginza famous for its high quality goods since 1879.
Tenshodo got its start as a shop selling name seals and stamps located in Ginza, Tokyo in 1879. Soon after opening it set to ventures designed to satisfy stylish customers, such as establishing a show window and expanding into the import and sales of watches and diamonds, as well as the model railroad business. Be sure to peruse the masterpieces befitting the aesthetic sense of one of Ginza's shops of long-standing.
- Ginza AK Building 7F, 6-9-3, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A two-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit A1 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- 11：00～19：30（10：30～19：00 on Sundays and Holidays）
- Day Off
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX, VISA, Master, DC, JCB, UnionPay
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword