- Panasonic Beauty SALON GINZA
Panasonic Beauty SALON GINZA
Hands-on salon where visitors can try the latest Panasonic beauty home appliances
At Panasonic Beauty SALON GINZA, visitors can try Panasonic’s latest beauty appliances (1F–2F are free of charge and do not require reservations; for 3F, there is a fee and reservations are required). In addition to using Panasonic original skin analysis equipment, expert beauty artists with extensive knowledge give lectures on how to use the beauty home appliances appropriate for customers. Feel free to drop by as there are cosmetic goods to use after facial care equipment.
- Ozio Ginza Building 1-4F,5-5-9, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit B3 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- 11:00～19:00 because of the COVID-19.
Hours may change depending on conditions.
- Day Off
- Irregular holidays, aside from New Year's (Dec. 31 - Jan. 3)
- Credit cards
- AMEX, VISA, Master, DC, JCB, UnionPay
- Special Notes
- * Hands-on services that require the removal of masks are not being provided now in order to combat COVID-19. Check the website for the latest information when visiting.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword