- Azuma Minamoto-no MASAHISA Co.,Ltd
Azuma Minamoto-no MASAHISA Co.,Ltd
A specialty kitchen knife store that has evolved with the history of the fish market since1872.
Our store was established in 1872 in Nihonbashi where the fish market was located. We moved to Tsukiji due to the relocation of the fish market. As a long-established store manufacturing and selling kitchen knives, we’ve been in business for 148 years in Chuo City. It is the birthplace of the long tuna-cutting knives unique to the fish market. The on-the-spot knife polishing and name engraving service by the professional craftsmen has been gaining a good reputation. Please don’t hesitate to drop by our store when you visit Tsukiji. We all look forward to your visit.
- 4-13-7, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A seven-minute walk from Tsukiji Station Exit 1 on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- Sundays, Holidays, some Wednesdays (Call to confirm if the store is open before visiting.)
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master, UnionPay
- Special Notes
- Please note that we have irregular holidays on Wednesdays when the fish market is closed. Please call us to confirm if the store is open.
Accept PayPay and Chuo-ku Happy Shopping Ticket
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword