- NAGATANI OEDO NIHONBASHITEI
NAGATANI OEDO NIHONBASHITEI
All Edo performing arts are welcomed! This is the only "Engeijo (entertainment hall)" in Chuo City.
26 years have passed since the good old atmosphere of yoseba (storyteller's hall) came back to Nihonbashi. "Joseki (regular performance)" by rakugo storytellers belonging to Rakugo Art Association is mainly performed, and storytellers of Enraku Family Group and Tatekawa-ryu style rakugo also perform every month. Apart from rakugo, there are entertainment shows such as kodan and rokyoku, as well as hogaku (traditional Japanese music) such as gidayu and shinnai full of Edo atmosphere. We are looking forward to your visit.
- 1F Nihonbashi Nagatani Buiding 3-1-6 Nihonbashi Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A two-minute walk from Mitsukoshimae Station Exit A10 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Hanzomon Line.
- Open Hours
- 10：00～21：00（varies depending on program）
- Day Off
- Irregular holidays
- Adults(aged 16 years and older):\2,000, Children(Aged 15 years and younger):\1,000 *Fees vary depending on the performance.
- Credit cards
- Not accepted
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword