- SHIGEMORI EISHINDO
A shop with a 100-year history. It sells Ningyo-yaki, whose taste has never changed for a long time.
Founded in 1917, the shop sits in the corner of the Suitengu Crossing, an entrance to Ningyo-cho. You will find a sweet aroma in front of the store, and if you come by at 3 p.m., you can have a freshly baked Ningyo-yaki. We provide door-to-door delivery service so please use it for sending Ningyo-yaki as souvenirs. Ningyo-yaki has 5 days and Zeitaku Senbei (rice crackers) have 3 weeks until their expiration dates. We are sincerely looking forward to your visit.
- 2-1-1, Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A short walk from Suitengumae Sta. Exit 7 on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, a 3-min. walk in the direction of Suitengu Shrine from Ningyocho Sta. Exit A1 on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, or a 5-min. walk in the direction of Suitengu Shrine from Ningyocho Sta. Exit A3 on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- Open Hours
- 9:00～19:00（9:00～18:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays）
- Day Off
- Credit cards
- Accepted. Electronic money and PayPay are also accepted.
- Special Notes
- When Sunday falls on a "Inu-no-hi (Dog Day)" or "Taian (Lucky Day)" on the Japanese calendar, it will be open, and the following Monday will be closed instead
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword