- ningyouyakihonpo itakuraya
"Seven Deities of Good Fortune" of Ningyocho appearing in the form of "Ningyoyaki”.
The mold is turned over clattering rhythmically. When the mold is opened, steam rises softly and the confectionery Shichifukujin (Seven Deities of Good Fortune) fall out. Ningyoyaki (doll-shaped cake) of itakuraya, which always pursues an unchanging taste by changing the composition of batter seasonally, has a simple flavor to evoke nostalgia.
- 2-4-2, Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ningyocho Station Exit A1 on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- Open Hours
- 9：00～ (Available while supplies last)
- Day Off
- Credit cards
- Not accepted
- Special Notes
- There is limited availability of our products, which are all handmade. They will be available as long as supplies last.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword