- MORIICHI KYOBASHI-SHOP
Founded in 1872. We stock many stationery items: from office equipment to high-quality stationery.
As for high-quality stationery, we have mainly PILOT fountain pens, such as lacquered NAMIKI, and designed ones in mother-of-pearl inlay, etc. We have a carving machine for Inkan (stamps) and are able to prepare one with your name sculptured in Katakana or English (or Kanji) in about 10 minutes. We are also handling official products for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics, so please feel free to stop by!
- Moriichi Bldg., First Floor, 1-3-2, Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A three-minute walk from the MEIDI-YA Exit of Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, a five-minute walk from the Yaesu South Exit of Tokyo Station on the JR Line, or a five-minute walk from Takaracho Station Exit A5 or A7 on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- Open Hours
* The store closes at 17:00 in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Day Off
- Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB ・UnionPay・PayPay
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword