A town to connect everybody's "Likes"
This is a commercial facility in "Harumi Island Triton Square", a combined town of work, play, and living. It evokes images of South European towns that match the view of Harumi. Unique special stores and various restaurants are to be found here.
- 1-8-16, Harumi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A four-minute walk from Kachidoki Station Exit A2a on the Toei Subway Oedo Line
- Open Hours
- 11:00～21:00（Restaurants：11:00～23:00 ※Last order is different for each shop）
- Day Off
- January 1 and 2
- Credit cards
- AMEX, VISA, DC, JCB, etc.
- Special Notes
- Various types of QR and bar code‒based payment methods are accepted. The type depends on the particular stores. Ask the store for details.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword