The great tastes of Hokkaido come to Yaesu, Tokyo.
Here's your introduction to the appeal of Hokkaido culinary cuisine, located in the Yaesu Shopping Mall directly connected to Tokyo Station. The shelves are always stocked with more than 1200 items, including processed seafood products, confectionery, processed agricultural products, dairy products, livestock products and noodles. They also sell soft serve ice cream at the entrance. Come and enjoy Tokyo's "Little Hokkaido"!
- Yaesu Shopping Mall, 2-1Yaesu, Chuo City, Tokyo
- Web Site
- Two minutes walk from the Yaesu Underground Central Gate exit in Tokyo Station
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- January 1（Ciosed 18:00 on December 31）
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・JCB etc.
- Special Notes
- Parking can be validated for 2 hours use if at least \3,000 is spent in a single store (not valid for total payment between multiple stores).
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword