- Ishikawa 100mangoku Story/Edo main store
Ishikawa 100mangoku Story/Edo main store
A local specialty shop full of charms of Ishikawa Prefecture such as food and traditional art craft
This is an antenna shop, full of Ishikawa Prefecture's attractive products such as food from rich nature and fine technique cultivated in history.
The 1st floor has a variety of products such as confectionery, local tea and traditional crafts which you can feel "Kaga Hyakumangoku" culture.
On the 1st basement, you can find processed foods using local ingredients, local sake and local seasoning.
The 2nd floor is an event venue, where Ishikawa Prefecture's attractive workshops and event will be held. Get all necessary information from the concierge to visit Ishikawa here.
- TH Ginza Bldg., 2-2-18, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A four-minute walk from Yurakucho Station on the JR Line, or a short walk from Ginza-itchome Station Exit 4 on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Open Hours
* Contact the store for the latest information.
- Day Off
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・JCB
* Accept all the above.
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword