It is full of the blessings and charms of Kumamoto. You can meet Kumamoto in the city.
GINZA KUMAMOTOKAN carries a wide range of items from Kumamoto Prefecture, including not only famous products such as seasonal local specialties, raw horse meat, karashirenkon, and ikinari dango but also rice-based Kuma shochu. At the 2nd floor ASOBI Bar, you can enjoy local Kumamoto dishes and Kuma shochu from 27 distilleries. Feel free to drop by.
- 5-3-16, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit B9 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- Shop and Tourist information 11:00~19:00
- Day Off
- First Monday
- Credit cards
- VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB ・UnionPay
- Special Notes
- Accept Edy, PayPay, and commuter IC cards
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword