A restaurant full of Oita charms, where you think of your home town, while in Tokyo.
We are a restaurant-type local specialty shop where you can enjoy the taste of Oita's Seki-aji/Seki-saba, Bungo-gyu beef, and mushrooms as well as various seasonal tastes. In the gallery, we sell Oita specialties such as Yuzu-kosho (citrus and pepper). For tourist information, please visit "Onsen Prefecture, Oita Information Center" next to us.
- Hulic Nishi Ginza Building, Eighth Floor, 2-2-2, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ginza-itchome Station Exit 3 or 4 on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, or a three-minute walk from the Kyobashi Exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Line
- Open Hours
- Product sales：11:30～23:00(～22:00 on Saturday)/Restaurants：17:30～23:00(16:00～22:00 on Saturday)
- Day Off
- Product sales: 11:30 to 23:00 (to 22:00 on SAT)/Restaurants: 17:30 to 23:00 (16:30 to 22:00 on SAT)
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC・JCB・UnionPay
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword