- Kasama Inari-jinja Shrine, Tokyo Branch, Setsubun Festival
Kasama Inari-jinja Shrine, Tokyo Branch, Setsubun Festival
A ritual of throwing beans calling out "Fukuwa-uchi"
Setsubun is a ritual to drive away evils, prevent misfortunes and invite happiness which takes place on the day of Setsubun, the day before Risshun when the season moves from Winter to Spring. The ritual of bean throwing will take place 4 times at 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, and 19:00.
- 2020/2/3 12:00/14:00/16:00/19:00
- Kasama Inari-jinja Shrine, Tokyo Branch
- 03-3666-7498（9：00 - 17：00）
- Web Site
- A five-minute walk from Ningyocho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or the Toei Subway Asakusa Line, or a five-minute walk from Hamacho Station on the Toei Subway Shinjuku Line
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword