- Teppou-zu Inari-jinja Shrine Reitaisai
Teppou-zu Inari-jinja Shrine Reitaisai
The main festival is a must to see for its beauty and excitement.
Teppou-zu Inari-Jinja Shrine was founded in the Heian period and has 17 towns in its vicinity. A festival is held every "Golden Week" of each year. The main festival is held every three years where Gohoren and the shrine's Mikoshi appear with excitement. The traditional Shinko festival is also held during the event.
- 【hon-matsuri(once in 3years)】2022/5
- Teppou-zu Inari-Jinja Shrine
- 03-3551-2647 (9:00 - 17:00)
- Web Site
- A seven-minute walk from Hatchobori Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, or a five-minute walk from Hatchobori Station on the JR Keiyo Line
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword